personal data collected on or through our website.
Spericorn (``us'', "we", or "our") manages the www.spericorn.com website (the "Service"). This page contains vital information regarding our policies concerning the collection, use, and disclosure of Personal Information when you use our Services. We assure you that your information will not be used or shared with anyone other than those mentioned in this privacy statement.
Spericorn values your privacy and honors it. We use your Personal Information to deliver and enhance our services. By using the Service, you agree that we may collect and use your information under this policy. This policy is updated from time to time and is your guide on how we collect and use your information.
Information collection and use
While using our Service, we ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information to contact or identify you. Personal, identifiable information may include your email address, name, phone number, postal address, or other similar information ("Personal Information").
How and what personal data do we collect?Spericorn, may at times collect your data in one of the following ways:
- Information about your computer, website visits, and use (including your IP address, browser type and version, geographical location, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views, language used, and website navigation patterns);
- information about any transaction between you and us on or about our website, including any purchases you make of our services;
- information you give us to register with us (including, but not limited to name, password, email address, contact details, payment details, etc.);
- information that you've provided for subscribing to our website, services, email notifications, and/or newsletters;
- any other information that you choose to provide to us by email or social media. If you use our services to create HTML emails, we may collect and store the information that you provide. (including uploaded designs, email tags & email texts, HTML email attributes, exported or downloaded emails and more) However, we will never access or look at any emails that our users create without their express consent, which must be provided in writing.
We may share your data with the following parties:
- Spericorn stores your personal data in databases hosted by third parties. Third parties don't use or access your data for any other purposes.
- Spericorn operates in international locations and shares information between group companies for business and administrative purposes. Please visit our corporate website to see a list of our locations.
- If lawful or accepted, information may be provided to others, such as regulators under legal process, and enforceable government directives.
Data storage and retention
- Spericorn keeps your data for business purposes. We will keep your data only as long as needed for our purposes or to follow legal, accounting or reporting requirements.
- We determine the appropriate retention period for personal data, based on the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the data. The risk of harm resulting from unauthorized use or disclosure of the data. In terms of legal requirements and the purposes for which we process personal data, we must consider whether we can achieve those purposes by other means.
- We keep customer data for the duration of the customer's business relationship with Sepricorn and by our customer privacy notice.
- For more information on where and how long your data is stored, and on your rights of erasure and portability, please contact us.
Existence of automated profiling
Spericorn uses automated profiling in limited circumstances for email campaigns. We use a Spericorn-automated solution to track your actions when you open, click a link, or share an email you receive from Spericorn. The automated solution evaluates information to see if you're interested in Spericorn's service offerings or promotions. The goal is to identify and target potential customers and/or business partners. We aim to provide you with relevant and timely content based on your indicated interests.
We collect Log Data from your browser when you visit our website. This Log Data includes your computer's IP address, browser type, version, pages visited, time spent, and other statistics. Additionally, we may use third-party services such as Google Analytics that collect, monitor and analyze this type of information to increase our Service's functionality.
Cookies are files with a small amount of data and they may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent from a website and stored on your computer's hard drive.
We use "cookies" to collect information. You can reject all cookies or allow them when they are sent. However, you may not be able to use some of the portions of our Service if you don't accept cookies.
We may use your Personal Information to send newsletters, marketing materials, and other information that may be of interest to you. If you don't want to hear from us, follow the unsubscribe link or instructions in any email or you can contact us.
The security and privacy of your Personal Information are of the utmost importance to us. Remember, neither Internet transmissions nor electronic storage methods are 100% secure. We do our best to protect your Personal Information but understand that we can't guarantee its absolute security.
Links to other sites
Spericorn does not accept responsibility for the authenticity of the information you provide. Therefore, you are responsible for ensuring that the information you provide is authentic and accurate.
Our service doesn't address children under 13. We take precautions to ensure that we do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of 13. If we become aware that we have collected it from a child under the age of 13 without verification of parental consent. We take steps to remove all Personal Information from our servers and databases. We are always committed to ensuring that we are a safe and trusted place for everyone, no matter their age.
After registering, if you no longer want to receive information from us or you no longer wish to have your information used. Please send us a request specifying your new preferences.
If you have any grievances or complaints about the processing of your information, you should email Spericorn Technology at the following contact email ID firstname.lastname@example.org. We will do everything we can to quickly and efficiently resolve any grievances you may have.