1. Proper usage of ‘=’ and ‘==’ operators
The improper usage of comparison operator (==) and assignment operator (=) is a commonly found mistake with many programmers. A programmer should always keep in mind that assignment operator assigns value to a variable while comparison operator is used to compare values of variables on some specified conditions. Logical error occurs when the programmer interchanges these similar looking operators, either not noticing or on confusion.
2. Multi-purpose usage of ‘+’ symbol
3. Specifying Array Objects with Named Indexes
4. Forgetting to check of undefined objects
5. Using unidentifiable variable names
6. Loading done before referencing code
7. Increase code readability with semicolons
Spericorn technology provides top IT services with great innovation and unbeatable quality. Being the top custom software development company, Spericorn showcases huge talent to implement client specific innovative projects with great success. Get in touch with Spericorn for the best services and solutions.